Many smartphone users are bothered by spam calls, you must have experienced that sometimes. These calls come from a bank or an insurance company. Urgent work is in progress aur est tarah ke worrying calls come, to dhyan bhang to hota hi hai saath mein gussa bhi ata hai. In fact, it can be blocked, but many people are unable to block it even after many attempts because they don’t know the right path. Aapne bhi kabhi na kabhi will try to block them. The good thing is that if you are using an Android smartphone, unwanted calls can be blocked in a snap. His method is very simple, let’s learn it today.
The process of blocking unwanted calls on Android phones is quite simple, especially if the Google Phone app is installed. Most of the latest phones of all brands come pre-installed with Google Dialer as the default dialer app on smartphones. It may look like a simple version of dialer apps, but it comes with many essential features including the unwanted call blocking feature.
How to block spam calls automatically: Here we have given you simple steps
To automatically block all unwanted calls for your Android phone, follow the steps below. Please note that you don’t need to download any third party app for this
– Open the Google Phone app and tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
– From here you need to tap on the Settings option.
– In the settings menu, you will see many options, but here you need to find a feature called “Caller ID and Spam”.
– After tapping it you will get three options for your matches. The first option is enabled by default, which will display the caller id and spam on the screen when receiving a phone call.
– Next comes “Filter unwanted calls”. Enabling this option prevents suspicious spam calls from bothering you.
– Please note that the app only considers spam callers who have been marked as spam by other Google Dialer users. Numbers marked as not spam will continue to appear on your phone.
– However, keep in mind that the spam call option often blocks calls that are routed to your OTP, which may come from a major source. He will keep that in mind.
(Cover photo credit-newsnationnow)