If you’ve been looking to get your hands on a Samsung Galaxy S22 series device and you have an older phone that you won’t need anymore, there’s a great trade-in offer you can take advantage of right now.
You can trade in any old Android phone – including non-Samsung models and damaged ones – and receive £200 off the Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra. Note that you can only benefit from this offer on one phone at a time.
Get £200 off the S22 range when trading in any Android phone
To benefit from this offer, here is what you must do:
- Go to the Samsung S22 purchase page
- Select color, payment plan and additional extras for your chosen S22 phone
- When you get to your shopping cart, click the plus button on the “Trade In” card
- Follow the steps to select the model, brand and condition of your old phone
- Add the IMEI number – you can find it by entering *#06# on your phone’s home screen, “about phone” settings, or on your phone’s packaging.
- Select ‘Add discount’
- The discount should now be applied – you’ll need to box up your old phone and follow the steps to trade it in once you’ve purchased your S22 device
Plus, you can also claim 50% off accessories (like cases) and 15% off Galaxy Buds, tablet, and watch with your purchase. Samsung is also offering a free six-month Disney+ subscription with the phones, so you can stream the all-new Obi-Wan Kenobi series, which is streaming episodes right now.
If you want to see what other deals are available on these phones, check out our roundup of the best Samsung Galaxy S22 deals this month. You can also read our reviews of the Samsung Galaxy S22+ and S22 Ultra.