China’s 618 annual promotion is ongoing. The JD.com ranking shows that from May 31 to June 7, the Redmi 9A ranks second in sales. This entry-level smartphone is second only to the iPhone 13. At present, Apple’s iPhone 13 is the top-selling smartphone in the JD 618 sales event. At present, the price of Redmi 9A (4GB+64GB) in Xiaomi Jingdong standalone flagship store is 599 yuan ($90). The price of this smartphone is one of the main selling points of this smartphone. Undoubtedly, there aren’t many smartphones in the industry that sell for less than $100.
In terms of specs, the Redmi 9A uses a 1600×720 waterdrop display. This smartphone also comes with a MediaTek Helio G25 processor. In the camera department, this device comes with a single 13 MP rear camera. On the front, it uses a 5MP camera. Under the hood, this device has a decent 5000mAh battery to keep its lights on.
According to the official introduction, Redmi 9A can last up to 33 days of daily standby, 7.4 days of continuous music playback, 20.8 hours of continuous video playback, 15 hours of continuous browsing and 33.7 hours of battery life. continuous calls and continuous reading of novels. Additionally, the Redmi 9A uses a long-cycle battery, which can be fully charged and discharged for up to 1000 cycles. That’s 42.85% higher than the previous generation’s battery cycle count. Generally, the battery of this smartphone has a longer life, and it is more durable.
Redmi 9A Specifications
- 6.53-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 IPS Dot Drop LCD
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 2GHz Processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB/3GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, memory expandable up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11, upgradable to MIUI 12
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 164.9 × 77.07 × 9.0mm; Weight: 194g
- Splash proof (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging