This tutorial is about how to send links from Android phone to Windows PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Send Links from Android Phone to Windows PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Send Links from Android Phone to Windows PC
Do you want to see messages and receive calls from your Android cell phone on your PC? Assuming your response is indeed, you are reading the correct post. Windows 11 allows a phone to connect to a PC to receive calls, view photos, read messages, and more. At this point, you can connect Surface Duo and choose Samsung devices for Windows 11 PCs. Both devices must have Bluetooth/Wi-Fi and mobile data enabled and accessible to connect Android mobile device and Windows PC. Also, your PC needs the “Your Phone” app that comes with Windows 11, of course.
How to Send URL from Android to Windows
To share a link between your Android phone and your Windows PC, you must first link the two devices. But before you start, make sure your phone is running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later and your Windows PC is running at least Windows 10 May 2019 Update. So, first of all, update your phone or your Android PC if needed. Also, your phone and PC must be connected to the same Wi-Fi for this method to work. Follow these steps to set up your Windows phone and PC for link sharing.
- Download and install Your Phone Companion app on your Windows PC.
- Launch the app, select Get started, and sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, create one. The app will take you to a screen to pair your Android phone.
- Check the box next to I have your phone companion – Windows app link ready. Click Pair with QR Code (you can also select Pair manually, but it’s a bit cumbersome). The app will generate a unique QR code.
- Next, install the Microsoft Your Phone Companion app from the Google Play Store on your Android phone. Launch the app and tap Pair your phone and PC.
- Tap Continue and point the QR code scanner at the code displayed by the app on your Windows PC.
After scanning, tap Continue on your device and grant the app all necessary permissions. You also need to allow the app to run in the background. Tap Done to finish on your phone. On your PC, tap Continue to finish.
How to share a link
Now that your devices are linked, you can share a link between your phone and your PC by following the steps below.
- Open the link you want to share in a browser on your phone. We will use Google Chrome in this example.
- Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner and select Share.
- Select Your Phone Companion from the sharing menu. If you don’t see Your Phone Companion in the list of apps, tap More.
- Your Phone Companion app will display a pop-up window with the list of connected PCs. Select your PC name to send the link.
Final Words: How to Send Links from Android Phone to Windows PC
Hope you understand this article How to Send Links from Android Phone to Windows PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.