This tutorial is about how to fix “auto-brightness” issue on Android phone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Fix “Auto-Brightness” Issue on Android Phone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Fix “Auto Brightness” Issue on Android Phone
If you have a mid-to-high-end Android device, you might be familiar with auto-brightness or multi-brightness. Versatile Brightness is a shiny item that changes the brightness of the screen depending on the light around you. A lot of the latest Android phones coming out these days have this feature.
A component helps your phone learn the desired screen brightness under different lighting conditions. Your Android phone’s ambient light sensor estimates the ambient light and adjusts the screen brightness accordingly. It’s a great component, but it doesn’t quite fit the mold here and there.
Assuming the light sensor or adaptive brightness is not working properly, your phone will not set a comfortable brightness in various lighting conditions. This way, assuming you are having issues related to auto-brightness on Android, you will see the appropriate help.
How to Fix “Auto-Brightness” Issue on Android Phone
Disable and re-enable auto-brightness
The first and most important step to fix this issue on your Android device is to manually disable and re-enable this feature. Follow these simple steps to resolve this issue.
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Scroll down to find Display and open it.
- Touch the brightness level.
- Turn off the toggle for auto-brightness.
- Wait a few seconds and then enable the auto-brightness feature.
- Alternatively, you can scroll down to access your notification panel and tap the auto-brightness switch to turn it off/on at any time.
Update Android phone to fix bugs
If you are facing auto-brightness issue on your Android device, then it might be due to some bugs in your system. To fix this problem, you need to manually check for updates on your phone to fix bugs on your Android device. Follow these simple steps to check for updates.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap the About Phone option from the list.
- To manually check for updates on your phone, tap the Check for updates button.
- If your phone has received new updates/bug fixes, tap the Download button to download and install it on your phone.
Restart/restart your Android device
You can easily fix this problem by rebooting or rebooting your phone. Follow these simple steps to quickly reset or restart your Android phone.
- Press and hold the power button on your Android device until you see the power menu.
- Press the Restart button to restart your phone.
Final Words: How to Fix “Auto-Brightness” Issue on Android Phone
Hope you understand this article How to Fix “Auto-Brightness” Issue on Android Phone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.