This smart handheld that we take with us everywhere keeps tabs of almost everything we do in the digital space. Of course, it’s convenient to keep all the important files in one place and feel safe with them wherever you go, but what if that precious item is stolen. Tech companies provide a security blanket by allowing users to set passwords or screen locks for necessary apps, but disbelievers somehow manage to bypass it in some cases. Fortunately, there are ways to prevent anyone from accessing it. Here is a simple guide on how you can remotely delete or block your digital accounts from your lost Android phone. Also Read – Google to Unveil Android 13 Soon: List of Features Android Smartphone Users Can Get
How to delete or block GPay account from lost Android phone
To delete / block your GPay account, you can get help from customer service.
– Dial 18004190157 on your current Android phone. Also Read – New Android 12 Based Realme UI 3.0 Update Timeline Revealed: Check When Your Device Will Get It
– Then select the “other problems” option. Also read – Google executive specifies that Android does not want Apple iMessages
– Then you can talk to a customer service agent / specialist who will guide you on how to block your Google account. The specialist will also ask you to verify the mobile number of your registered Google account.
You can try the alternative method of wiping all your data remotely from your current Android account. To do this, simply go to or type “android.com/find” into the search bar and then sign in to your Google account if necessary. Under Google Find My Device, you will find three options: Play Sound, Secure Device, and Erase Device. Tap on Erase Device option, scroll down and you will see Erase Device, click on it and the data will then be deleted remotely.
How to delete Paytm account from lost Android phone
– Dial the Paytm Payments Bank support number – 0120 4456456
– Then select the option “Report the loss or unauthorized use of the wallet, debit card or savings account”
– Then press the “Lost phone” option
– Enter the lost mobile number, then select the option “Block the Paytm account”.