This tutorial is on how to clear cache on Android phone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Clear Cache on Android Phone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to clear cache on Android phone
Your apps and web browsers store small amounts of data to help you get the most out of it. Your phone can accumulate a large number of files that it does not need over time. To free up storage space on your device, you can delete the files. Emptying the cache can also help troubleshoot website behavior issues. It is quick and easy to clear browser cache and app cache on Android phone. Here is a quick tutorial for doing both.
Clear cache in the Chrome app (Android’s default web browser)
- Open the Chrome app on your device.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top right to open a drop-down menu.
- Faucet Story, then Delete browsing data.
- If you wish, select the oldest date you wish to delete using the button Time interval Scrolling menu.
- please select Cached images and files.
- Press the Suppress data button to clear the cache.
Clear the cache of third-party applications
The application cache is similar to that of the browser. These are small pieces of information stored to speed up your experience when using an app. However, there may be times when an application suddenly quits or becomes unresponsive at all. Problems with the cached data could be to blame.
Clearing the cache is a quick and easy way to free up space and (hopefully) fix a crashing app. Emptying the app cache will not delete app data such as account information.
Here’s how to clear the app’s cache:
- Go to Settings menu on your device.
- Faucet Storage.
- Faucet Internal storage in Device storage.
- Faucet Cached data.
- Faucet Okay when a dialog box appears asking if you are sure you want to clear the entire app cache.
Final Words: How to Clear Cache on Android Phone
hope you will understand this item How to Clear Cache on Android Phone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.