This tutorial explains how to change the browser, assistant, etc. default of an Android phone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Change Android Phone’s Default Browser, Assistant, and More. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to change default Android phone browser, assistant and more
This is a problem you may encounter regularly. You click on a file that you really want to open in a certain app, but for some reason Android keeps opening it in an app you’re not interested in. This is because you have selected the wrong application for this type of file. However, you have come to the right place. In this quick guide, we will show you the process of changing default apps on Android. Whether you use the Google Assistant on your Android device, iPhone, or iPad, Google Assistant settings are easy to find and offer plenty of customization options.
If you have more than one Google Account, you can also customize Google Assistant behavior for each account. Nearly 500 million people use the Google Assistant every month on their cellphones, smart TVs, speakers, cars, and even bathroom mirrors. And why not? AI Assistant lets you do things with your voice instead of reaching for your smartphone. You can ask Google Assistant to call your friends, answer or reject calls, set timers and alarms, play songs, and more.
However, few people know that Google Assistant works in multiple languages. You can set the voice assistant language to your native language for maximum convenience. In this article, we will teach you how to change the default browser, wizard, etc. on your Android phone.
How to Change Default Browser, Assistant and More of Android Phone
How to Change the Default Browser on an Android Phone
- First, open Settings on your smartphone.
- Now find Apps and tap on it.
- Tap Default apps. If you don’t see this option, tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Now tap on the browser app. From there, select the web browser you want to use as your default browser.
How to Change Android Phone Assistant
- Open config.
- Find and choose Apps & Notifications.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the list.
- Select Default apps.
- Tap Support & Voice Typing at the top of the list.
- Read and accept the warning screen with OK.
- Make sure the new option is enabled in the Assist app.
How to change the default application?
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Go to Apps & notifications.
- Tap Advanced.
- Select Default apps.
- Choose the apps you want for each option.
Final Words: How to Change Android Phone’s Default Browser, Assistant, and More
Hope you understand this article, How to Change Android Phone’s Default Browser, Assistant, and More. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.