This tutorial is about casting iPhone, Android phone to TV. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Cast iPhone, Android Phone to TV. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Cast iPhone, Android Phone to TV
Currently, it is known to share the screen with an external display for various purposes. If we know how to connect our iPhone to another tool, we can participate in the activities we do on our phone on a bigger screen, like playing games with friends, watching movies, and reading other files. All things considered, we have collected the most possible ways to mirror iPhone to Android TV below.
How to Cast iPhone to TV
If you have an Apple TV, you can easily connect your iPhone via AirPlay. AirPlay lets you stream video or mirror your device’s screen display to your TV. That’s how:
- Make sure your Apple TV and your iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Swipe to open Control Center on your device. For iPads and iPhones (other than an iPhone X), swipe up from the bottom of the screen. For an iPhone X, swipe down from the top right corner.
- Tap Screen Mirroring and from the list tap Apple TV.
- Follow the instructions on both screens (TV and device). You may need to enter an AirPlay passcode that appears on your TV on your iOS device.
To stop screen mirroring, open Control Center, tap Screen mirroring, then select Stop Mirroring.
How to Connect an Android Phone to a TV
Here are two ways to stream video content to your TV from an Android device:
Send your phone to TV
If your TV can access the internet and stream content from apps like Netflix, HBO Go, or YouTube, you can still watch content from your phone or tablet.
- Connect your Smart TV and your phone or tablet to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open a video in your favorite app, then tap the Cast icon.
Mirror your phone screen with Miracast
A Miracast is a small device that plugs into your TV’s USB port and mirrors your device’s screen in three simple steps:
- Connect the Miracast to your TV and tune the TV to the correct input channel.
- On your Android, open Settings and search for “Cast” or “Wireless Display”.
- Tap the Miracast option to connect.
How to Stream Phone to TV Using Streaming Media Player
Another easy way to mirror videos from your phone or tablet to your TV is to use a streaming media player, such as Roku, Chromecast, or Amazon Fire TV Stick. Casting from your phone to Roku or Chromecast is supported on Android and iOS.
Stream from Phone to Roku
- First, make sure Screen Mirroring is enabled. Using your Roku remote, navigate to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring.
- Open a streaming app on your phone like YouTube or Netflix and select a video to watch.
- Tap the Cast icon to stream the video to your TV.
Cast from Phone to Chromecast
- Turn on your TV and plug your Chromecast into the HDMI port.
- Make sure your Chromecast and your phone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- From your device’s app store, download and open the Google Home app. Follow the initial instructions, then tap Chromecast.
- Under Devices, select the one you want to use and tap Settings > Set me up.
- Continue to follow the on-screen setup instructions.
- So try it. Open the YouTube app on your phone and choose a video to watch.
- While reading, tap the device screen and tap the Cast icon.
Stream from Phone to Amazon Fire TV
Currently, only Android devices, not iOS, support screen mirroring on your Fire TV device. Here’s how to set it up:
- Connect your Android and Fire TV devices to the same Wi-Fi network. It also helps to have your phone and device within 30 feet of each other.
- Then just press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote and select Mirroring. You should now see the same thing on your TV as on your phone.
Final Words: How to Cast iPhone, Android Phone to TV
Hope you understand this article How to Cast iPhone, Android Phone to TV, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.