This tutorial is for the “Unfortunately, Process.com.android.phone has stopped” issue. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog Fix “Unfortunately, Process.com.android.phone has stopped” issue. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check “Unfortunately, the error Process.com.android.phone has stopped” issue
Almost everyone has a mobile phone that works perfectly most of the time. However, from time to time, some issues or glitches may occur, such as: B. “com.android.phone has stopped” error. Most of the times, the com.android.phone process terminated unexpectedly due to an error receiving calls or connecting to the internet. For example, yesterday I was going to call my mother but I got the error message “com.android.phone process has stopped” on my Xiaomi. Tired of getting the error message The com.android.phone process has stopped when trying to use certain apps on your Samsung Galaxy S7, Xiaomi or other phones?
Well, it’s time for you to say goodbye to this error. Android devices work reasonably well most of the time, but that doesn’t mean your phone isn’t prone to bugs and glitches. Apart from the standard issues like battery drain, GPS not working, Bluetooth stopped working, etc., some internal issues may appear on your screen with an error message. No matter which Android phone you are using, you may encounter this error. However, this bug was mostly found on Samsung Galaxy phones. Many users reported this error.
Fix “Unfortunately, process.com.android.phone has stopped” error
restart your phone
The first thing you should try to fix the error is to restart your phone. Sometimes a simple restart can fix many minor issues on an Android phone. Therefore, you can try it before following the following tips.
Clear app cache and data
The second thing you can try to resolve this error is to clear the app cache and data on your smartphone. Many users solved this error after clearing some data and app cache.
- To start the process, go to “Settings” on your phone, then go to the “Device” section.
- Next, find and click on the “Applications/Application Manager/Application Manager” option. Now choose the app for which you want to clear cache and app data.
- Now click on the “Clear Data” button under the “Storage” section. And click on the “Clear cache” button in the “Cache” section.
The Ultimate Tool to Fix com.Android.Phone Has Stopped Issue
To solve this difficult problem, we suggest you download and install DroidKit – Android Phone Toolkit. As a solution that works on both Windows and Mac computers, DroidKit fixes all system issues on Android devices such as black screen, frozen device, app crash, app crash camera, touchscreen not working, etc. See what else DroidKit can do for you. Please follow the steps below to fix “The com.Android.Phone process has stopped” issue:
- Download and install DroidKit on your computer, connect your phone to computer via USB cable. Start DroidKit and navigate to the Troubleshoot System panel.
- Press the Start button on the next page to process.
- Get a matching code and click the Download Now button to download the matching firmware.
- When the software package is downloaded, press the Repair Now button. Then put your device into download mode as shown in the image and click Next button to continue.
- After that, DroidKit will start fixing the problem.
Clear cache and data of SIM Toolkit
This error is triggered by a SIM toolkit or phone app and that’s why clearing SIM toolkit data and cache can fix this error.
- To start the process, go to “Settings” and then select “Applications”.
- Here, tap on “Sim Toolkit” and tap on “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” under “Storage” section. And finally, restart your phone then check if the error is resolved or not.
Disable automatic update option
Many Android users have managed to fix this error simply by disabling the auto-update option. So, you can also try to fix “Unfortunately, Android.com phone process has stopped” error on your phone.
- Go to “Play Store” on your phone, then click the “Menu” icon.
- Here, tap on “Settings” and then click on “Automatically update apps”. And select the “Do not update apps automatically” option.
Perform a factory reset
If the above method fails to fix the error then it is time to do a factory reset on your phone. This method will erase the data on your device, but it will definitely fix the error. Among all the means, this is the most effective method to resolve the error you are going through.
- To begin, turn off your phone. Then press and hold “Volume Up”, “Home”, and “Power” buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
- After that highlight “Wipe data/factory reset” using the volume buttons in the menu. And select the option using the “Power” button.
- Then confirm your selection by choosing the “Yes” option. After factory reset is complete, press “Power” button to choose “Reboot system now” option.
Final Words: Fixed “Unfortunately, the error Process.com.android.phone has stopped”
Hope you understand this article Fix “Unfortunately, Process.com.android.phone has stopped” issue, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.